Our company offers a wide range of business and technical services for our customers. Listed below is a list of services we offer our clients.
Business - Key members of our staff have many years of experience in Revenue Management processes within Tier 1 Life Sciences customers. This includes definition or world wide pricing strategies as well as complete operational aspects such as full and correct adjudication of trading partner incentive programs (rebates, chargebacks, etc...).
Several of our senior associates have financial expertise in the areas of Trading, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Corporate Finance. This includes one-off projects as well as long term support for such activities as Valuation, Compliance, Risk Assessment, and Trading Strategies.
Technical - System and process design to implementation, maintenance and support / consulting services. Your time is best devoted to your core business. Contact us for a free consultation on how we can provide targeted expert business and technical consulting and/or become your outsourced IT department / we can assist you and your business.
In the technical area, we have performed custom, enterprise software development in the areas of Life Sciences Prescription level claim adjudication, custom finance and operational reporting solutions, automated interfaces to and from key systems to provide unique, new, and easy to use ongoing utilities for users.
A sample of Services Offered:
- Enterprise Analytics and Business Intelligence strategies and implementation :
- Gross to Net (across worldwide lines of business and international pricing regulations/structures)
- Predictive analytics based on a combination of historical data and multiple, proven algorithms and technologies for future state
- Direct experience at multiple customers with the implementation of suites from leading vendors such as Revitas, Model N, Vistex, and iContracts
- Full outsourcing of operations (including: Government Reporting, Contracts, Rebates, and Chargebacks)
- Complete Medicaid and Government Pricing needs assessment and implementation including :
- Creation of corporate GP policy documents
- Definition and documentation of all required pricing calculations (GP, AMP, BP, ASP, NonFAMP, etc...)
- Commercial Contracting (Rebates and Chargebacks), Medicaid and GP Systems Package Selection (Gap Analysis, Conference Room Pilots, etc...) and Implementation'
- Commercial/Medicare Part D/Medicaid Rebate Validation strategies
- Due diligence
- Financial Analysis
- Multiple method valuation
- Algorithmic Trading strategies
- Merger & Acquisition support
- Enterprise User Experience Management and associated Process Improvement
- Detailed Software Package Selection Process with Gap Analysis
- Enterprise Software Implementation Services (Full Project Management as well as Staff Augmentation). Our staff has direct, multi-customer experience with:
- Legacy and Current Revenue Management Suites from all major vendors. Experience includes customization and interfaces to and from internal and external systems
- Hosting and Cloud based solutions
- Senior Business and Technical Consulting
- Ongoing support, customization, and upgrades for Revenue Management systems
- Custom Software Development utilizing either the Unified Software Development Process or the Agile Method